Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cleaning My Craftroom

My sweet hubby decided that I should have a Cricut Expression 2. He ordered it online and it is due to be shipped any day now. I'm thrilled! I've had all sorts of crafty ideas swirling around in my head and can't wait for it to arrive. 

Then it dawned on me, my craft room looks like a hurricane went through it. I have been focused on getting things organized in the nursery, meanwhile my craft room became a catch all for everything else. I've been using it to package my hubby's care packages mainly. There were also crochet works in progress and yarn strung all about. The room has also seconded as a guest room so blankets, pillows and such where left in there from our recent visitors. 

Craft Room Before :/
Craft room before
I can't believe that I let it get so out of control. Thankfully I've had plenty of time on my hands the last few days. I've gotten it cleaned out, organized and ready for my Cricut!!

Craft Room After :)
Craft room after
Craft room after

No comments:

Post a Comment